Expecting a baby or know someone who is?
Take a look at the Mommy/Delivery BFFLBag®.
Designed by Dr. Elizabeth Chabner Thompson (an oncologist and mom of four), it is described as “the ultimate hospital bag, providing comfort, convenience, and caring for women preparing for childbirth.”
The bag, which retails for $120, is designed to be used for either C-section or traditional birth.
- axillapilla® pillow for recovery and nursing support
- a collapsible water bottle
- perineal ice packs with disposable sleeves
- soft, washable bamboo nursing pads
- a wound/incision care pack
- expandable folder for important papers and cards
- skin care gift pack
- flip flops
- KIND healthy snack bars
Best Friends for Life also sells specially designed bags for a variety of hospital stays including a Double Mastectomy Bag, Prostate Bag, Neuro/Brain Bag, Chemo Pack for Him, Chemo Pack for Her, and more.
* 15% of net profits from bag purchases are donated to the Harvard School of Public Health Women’s and Health Initiative.